Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the My Business / Verizon Enterprise Center website and content, functionality and services made available as part of the website (collectively the "Site"), except where noted otherwise on the Site or in these Terms. The Site allows you to view and manage your business accounts for certain services provided to you by Verizon. By accessing or using the Site in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms, including any agreements, policies or guidelines incorporated by reference herein. If you are using the Site on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and representing and warranting that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
You may be able to browse, subscribe to and/or purchase products, services and software ("Solutions") on the Site provided either by Verizon or by third parties (the latter referred to hereafter as "Third Party Solutions") for use with one or more of your accounts. Solutions may have their own terms and conditions that apply to their purchase, access or use. These Terms do not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any Solution you acquire through the Site. To the extent that there is any conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions of any Solution, the terms and conditions of that Solution will govern with respect to that Solution. Section 3 below is specifically applicable to Third Party Solutions.
The Verizon.com website, Verizonwireless.com website and Verizon.net website are governed by separate terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT AUTHORIZED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION TO ACCESS THE SITE, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
- License to Use the Site. Verizon grants you the right to use the Site solely for the limited purpose of viewing general information and accessing specific information to which you have been expressly granted access to by Verizon. All other purposes for accessing the Site are expressly prohibited. If you are a third party granted access to the Site on behalf of a Verizon customer, any information garnered by your access to the Site may only be used on behalf of that customer and shall not be used for any other purpose or on behalf of any other party. Additionally, Verizon's Acceptable Use Policy located at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/terms applies to your use of the Site. You represent and warrant that at all times that you use the Site, you are authorized to do so by each customer to whose information you have access, and that if that authorization ends, you will immediately stop using the Site and inform Verizon to terminate your access. Verizon may suspend or terminate your use of the Site in whole or in part for any reason it determines is necessary to administer, maintain, and protect the Site, Verizon's network, interconnecting networks, any features or information on the Site or authorized users thereof, including you. Verizon shall provide as much notice as is reasonably practicable in the event of a suspension or termination of your use of a paid feature or the online billing feature on the Site.
- Access by Authorized Users. Access to the Site requires a username and password. Access to the Site by your employees requires a secure link accessible only from behind your organization's firewall. Verizon provides you with an initial username and password after which you are solely responsible for all control, management, dissemination of, and creation of, new usernames and passwords. Any access to these sites via such username and password or secure link is deemed by Verizon to be done with your authorization and you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your user names and passwords including, but not limited to, any orders placed for products, services or Solutions, any access that is provided to billing information, and any security breaches. Furthermore, you agree that you will exit from your account at the end of each session. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all hardware and software necessary to connect to and use the Site.
Third Party Solutions. The following additional terms will apply to Third Party Solutions.
- General. The Site may from time to time offer Third Party Solutions that you may be eligible to purchase, enable and/or access for one or more of your accounts. If you choose to obtain a Third Party Solution, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that you meet any system, device or other requirements for operation of that Third Party Solution. If you obtain a Third Party Solution on the Site, you understand and agree that Verizon is permitted to share certain account information to the provider of that Third Party Solution in order to facilitate billing, account creation and other administrative functions.
- Third Party EULA. Third Party Solutions are subject to end user license agreements or similar terms and conditions between you and the third party licensors of those Solutions (each a "Third Party EULA"). Each Third Party EULA is a binding contract between you and a third party, and Verizon is not a party to that EULA. Third Party EULAs govern your rights to access and use the Third Party Solutions to which they apply and can be enforced against you. It is solely your responsibility to (i) read and understand, (ii) accept and (iii) comply with Third Party EULAs. Subject to the foregoing, Verizon will, where possible, endeavor to provide you with a link to applicable Third Party EULAs before you can a complete a purchase or activation of the related Third Party Solutions. You acknowledge and agree that if you choose not to accept a Third Party EULA then you may not be able to access or use to the related Third Party Solution.
Access to and Use of Content on Site
Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other information ("Content") from the Site is granted subject to the following conditions:
- any copies shall be used only for your internal, non-commercial use;
- any copies must include the following copyright notice: "Copyright 2011,2016 Verizon. All rights reserved";
- permission is granted only to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity; and
- you may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute, manipulate, or publish any Content from this site without the express prior written permission of Verizon.
Without the express prior written authorization of Verizon, you may not:
- use any data mining robots ("bots"), hardware or software modules that add a specific feature or service by plugging into an existing larger system ("plug-ins"), or other data gathering and extraction tools, scripts, applications, or methods on the Site;
- use any device, software, or hardware to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Site, servers or activities conducted therein;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site or its network infrastructure or that adversely affects Verizon's network or its other customers;
- decompile, reverse engineer, modify or disassemble any of the software in or associated with the Verizon network and/or any Verizon server;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Verizon's name or any Verizon trademark without Verizon's prior written permission;
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Verizon or use any Verizon trademark except as set forth in the foregoing limited license in these Terms; or
- otherwise exceed the limited access to the Site as authorized by Verizon.
- Verizon reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these Terms and to suspend or end service for any operational or governmental reason or violation of these Terms. Unauthorized use of the Site or the network infrastructure and/or data display is illegal and Verizon reserves the right to take legal action.
- Content may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Verizon or third parties. Except for the foregoing limited license to make and internally use copies of the Content, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting you a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Verizon or any third party.
- Permission to make and internally use copies of the text, graphics, images, video and audio files and other information ("Content") from the Site is granted subject to the following conditions:
Requirements for linking to the Site. You may link to this Site, subject to the following guidelines:
- Links may only be to the main login page, and not to pages within the Site itself.
- The Verizon link must not appear connected to any other logos and graphics.
- The Verizon link must not be used in any way that implies an endorsement by Verizon of any third party or their product or service.
- You may use a text hyperlink and/or Verizon logo only on your websites using secure link to these sites accessible only by your employees or authorized users from behind your corporate firewall.
- The Verizon name must not be associated with unfair, deceptive or libelous advertising or commentary or used in any way that will tend to injure or compromise its professional reputation and corporate identity and policies.
- Verizon may view your site to review your use of Verizon logos and direct you to change the location, size, type and color of your use of the Verizon logo.
- You shall remove any links and/or discontinue use of any Verizon logo immediately upon Verizon's request.
- Your text hyperlinks must include the following company name: Verizon. No stylization is permitted.
- Account Information Account information provided to you as part of the Site is not the official record of your account or its activity. Your account statement, furnished to you by us in a paper format, or electronically if you are enrolled in paperless statements service, will remain the official record. Site information is generally updated regularly, but is subject to adjustment and correction and therefore should not be relied upon by you for taking, or forbearing to take, any action.
- NO WARRANTY. VERIZON (AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS) PROVIDE THE SITE ON AN "AS IS," AS AVAILABLE, BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, COMPATIBILITY OF SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, INTEGRATION, OR THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH MAY ARISE BY COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF TRADE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING CODE OR CONDITION, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, EFFORT, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE IS WITH YOU. IN ADDITION, VERIZON DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF THE SITE OR, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, THIRD PARTY SOLUTIONS AND FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, PROVIDED PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, OR BE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS PER DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. VERIZON IN ITS DISCRETION MAY PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL VERIZON BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR (i) ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SITE, LOSS OF DATA, YOUR ACCESS OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR YOUR USE AND RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF VERIZON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DYSFUNCTION IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, VERIZON'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Potential Disruption of Service. Access to the Site may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things: (a) hardware failure, such as failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment; (b) overload of system capacities; (c) software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content; (d) damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters; or (e) any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Verizon, including labor strikes.
- Changes to Terms. Verizon reserves the right, from time to time, to amend or modify these Terms (including any agreements, policies or guidelines referenced herein). Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to check the Terms from time to time to review the current version.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All title and intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in and to the Site (including but not limited to, related software and including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the software, and any copies of the software), are owned by Verizon, its affiliates, licensors or suppliers.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Verizon and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to or arising from any failure to comply with these Terms by you (or any parties who use your credentials, with or without your permission, to access the Site).
- If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the effect and intent of the original language, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- By transmitting, uploading, posting or submitting any information or material to the Site, you (i) represent that such information is not confidential, secret or proprietary information belonging to someone else; and (ii) warrant that no other party has rights to the information and that your transmission, posting, uploading or submission of the information does not violate any copyright, contract or other laws.
- You and Verizon agree that the substantive laws of the State of New York, without reference to its principles of conflicts of laws, will be applied to govern, construe and enforce all of the rights and duties of the parties arising from or relating in any way to the subject matter of these Terms. YOU AND VERIZON CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF AND VENUE IN A COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK, FOR ANY SUITS OR CAUSES OF ACTION CONNECTED IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS OR TO THE SITE. Except as otherwise required by law, including New York laws relating to consumer transactions, any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
- These Terms, including all agreements, policies and guidelines incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Verizon with respect to the subject matter hereto and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements whether written or oral. You agree not to assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms in whole or in part; any attempt to do so shall be void. These Terms may be revised by Verizon as set forth in Section 10, "Changes to Terms", above. Any terms varying from these Terms in any written or electronic communication from you are void.