1. How long can I suspend service to my device?
You can suspend your service for up to 180 days in a 12-month period.
Please see our Suspend Service FAQs for details.
2. How do I use My Business to resume service on a suspended line?
- Sign in to My Business.
- Click Manage Account.
- In the “Service” column, click Manage Wireless Numbers.
- If you have more than one account, select an account.
- Click the mobile number you want to resume.
- Click the Device Information tab, and click Resume service.
- On the Resume Service page, click Submit.
We’ll send a confirmation email, and you can send this confirmation email to additional recipients by clicking + Add another email address.
3. How do I resume service on my line in the My Verizon for Business app?
- Sign in to the My Verizon for Business app.
- If you have more than one account, tap Account.
- If you have one account, tap Lines.
- Select the line you wish to resume
- You can sort the lines on your account by tapping Filter.
- Tap the Actions tab.
- Tap Resume Service.
- Tap Submit.
We’ll send a confirmation email. Tap Back to Line Details to return to the app.
4. How soon will I be able to use my device after resuming service?
Service is usually resumed within an hour.