What's a My Business Linkset and why should I use it?
Linkset is a time saving My Business option for anyone managing multiple Company IDs. You only need one browser window to access accounts and navigate between Company ID’s in My Business, with just one user ID and password.
Plus Linkset works in the My Verizon for Business app.
With a Linkset you can:
- Access multiple companies in the same browser window with one user ID and password
- Run reports across multiple companies
- Eliminate the hassle of signing in and out My Business using multiple user IDs and passwords
- Create users and manage users
When should I consider creating a Linkset?
A Linkset should be considered when an account admin manages 2 or more Company IDs in My Business.
The Linkset Primary Contact (LPOC) must have access to all accounts on the Company ID, and they will get a new user ID and password.
How do I use Linkset in My Business?
It’s easy. You’ll see “Company Id & Name:” and your default Company ID at the top of the My Business home page.
- Click Change.
- On the “Select Company” pop-up screen, select a Company ID, or search for a Company ID or Company Name.
- Click Continue.
You’re now on the home page of the Company ID you selected. Use the same process to switch between Company IDs.
Can I use Linkset in the My Verizon for Business app?
Yes. Your Linkset user ID and password works in My Business and the My Verizon for Business app.
How do I create a Linkset in My Business?
Talk to your Verizon sales and support team, or call 1.800.922.0204 to get the process started.
How do I change my default profile when I sign in to My Business?
If you want to change your default profile on the My Business home page:
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the “User Settings” section, click My Profile.
- Next to “Default profile” click Edit.
- On the “Select Company” pop-up window, select the company you want to see when you sign in to My Business.
- Click Submit.