1. What's My Business and why should I use it?
My Business allows you to access and update your company's account information online, on your schedule, helping save time and control costs. Some of the many benefits include:
- Shop for new devices and accessories, or upgrade and activate new devices
- Make online payments and download invoices
- Edit and view account details and user information
- Keep tabs on your data usage with detailed reports
- Create a custom view of your company, known as a company structure, for meaningful data analysis
2. How do I register for My Business?
It depends on your account role.
- Primary Contacts are automatically signed up for My Business during contract processing. The account Primary Contact gets a welcome email from Verizon with step-by-step instructions to complete the registration process online.
- Primary Contacts start the registration process for additional users, who also get a welcome email from Verizon that's used to complete the process online in My Business.
- Additional users get to choose their own usernames. Once registered, they can manage their service in My Business and the My Verizon for Business app.
Here's how to register:
- Click the registration link in your welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Validate your identity:
- Enter a phone number to use for a one-time passcode. This number must be able to receive a text.
- You can select Text me
- Devices on the Verizon network will get a text from 900070005000
- Devices not on Verizon network will get a text from 110000011904
- Or Call me
- The call will come from 1-800-922-0204
- Click Send One Time Passcode.
- Enter the one-time passcode and click Verify.
- Enter a username and click Set username.
- Usernames must have at least 6 characters, and can't be all numbers.
- Enter a password and click Set password.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, with at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
- Select a secret question and click Set answer and register my device.
- Answers are not case sensitive, must be 3-40 characters, and can only consist of letters, numbers, spaces and periods.
- Check the box and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Continue to My Business.
You've successfully completed registration, and will be redirected to the My Business home page.
3. What if I'm interrupted during registration?
No problem. Click the link in your welcome email to pick up right where you left off.
4. I deleted my welcome email for My Business. How can I get another copy?
First, check that your spam/junk filters are set to allow emails from email@example.com.
If you don't have the email, click the Forgot username link on the My Business sign in page to complete enrollment.
5. What is a one-time passcode and when will I need one?
The one-time passcode is a security feature.
It's a series of numbers we'll send to one of your registered delivery options when you enroll for My Business, register a computer, or if you forgot your username or password.
6. Why do you need my phone number for registration?
It's a security feature used to confirm your identity during registration.
- We'll send a one-time passcode by phone or text during registration. Once you receive the one-time passcode, you have 10 minutes to enter it on the requesting screen to verify your identity.
- Your first delivery option is set at enrollment, but you can change it or up to 5 additional delivery options in My Business.
- When you sign in to My Business, we'll send you a one-time passcode to your preferred delivery option (email, phone call or text). If you register your device or computer, we won't send you a one-time passcode every time you sign in.
- You should only register private devices, such as work or home computers or devices.
7. What kind of reports are available in My Business?
More than 30 reports, with current and historical information are available in My Business.
Get reports on:
- Data usage
- Monthly business account analysis
- Active Features
- Most expensive calls
- Raw Data Download (RDD)
...and more, for individual wireless numbers and for entire accounts.
To access your acount reports:
- Sign in to My Business.
- Click Manage Account.
- In the "Wireless and Mobility" tab, click Reports in the Billing column.
Note: the reports you see will be based on your My Business user role.
8. When can I see my bill in My Business?
You can see your current bill when you're registered in My Business.
9. How soon will I see a wireless number I've changed or added?
You usually can see these updates within 24-48 hours.
10. How do I sign out when I'm finished?
- Click your username in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click Logout.
11. How do I change my password?
It only takes a few steps to change your password in My Business:
- Click your username in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the "User Settings" section, click My Profile.
- Click Update Security Profile.
- In the “Change your password section”, click Edit
- If you have more than one mobile number connected to your account, select the number in the “Delivery method” dropdown box.
- Click Send One Time Passcode.
- Enter the One Time Passcode in the box and click Validate.
12. What if I forget my username or password?
If you've forgot your username or password, go to the My Business sign in page and click Forgot username or password below the Username field.
13. I'm locked out from my account. What do I do?
Your account could be locked due to inactivity. To unlock your account:
- Sign in to My Business.
- We'll send you a one-time passcode to one of your registered delivery options
- Enter the one-time passcode and sign in again with your username and password.