5 tips to get you started in My Business
Welcome to Verizon Business!
Here’s a few quick tips to get started managing your Verizon account.
Even better, they’ll only take a few minutes.
1. Download the My Verizon for Business app
Manage your account from wherever you and your smartphone are.
- Make payments
- Monitor your orders
- Manage your data
- Buy or upgrade devices, and lots more.
The app is available on Android and iOS.
Download it now using your smartphone camera, just point your camera at the code below.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Connected devices
- Tap Connection preferences
- Tap or slide NFC to the on position
- Open the Camera app and hover over the QR code.
2. Set up Auto Pay on your account(s)
Auto Pay is a feature in My Business and the My Verizon for Business app that allows you to set up a recurring monthly bill payment.
- We'll automatically withdraw your payment every month, using your preferred payment method.
- Saves time and eliminates any worries about late fees.
- It only takes a few minutes to set up Auto Pay in My Business or the My Verizon for Business app. Learn how.
3. Sign up for paper-free billing
Help the environment and keep your desk clean. It’s a win-win. Sign up for paper-free billing on the main Billing page in My Business.
But you’re asking, “what if I need a paper bill?” We’ve got you covered. You can download up to 13 months of your previous bills in My Business, and it’s on the same page where you can sign up for paper-free billing.
4. Add additional users
It only takes a couple of minutes (or less) to add new users to My Business, and you can control their access level based on your business needs.
Learn how at our Create a new user page.
5. Create reports
More than 30 reports with current and historical information are available in My Business.
Get reports on:
- Data usage
- Monthly business account analysis
- Active Features
- Most expensive calls
- Raw Data Download (R-D-D) reports
- R-D-D reports allow you to view and organize data for multiple accounts and mobile numbers.
...and more, for individual wireless numbers and for entire accounts.
To access your acount reports:
- Sign in to My Business.
- Click Manage Account.
- In the "Wireless and Mobility" tab, click Reports in the Billing column.
Note: the reports you see will be based on your My Business user role.