How to create a new My Business user
You can create a new user in My Business in a couple of minutes. Here’s how.
- Sign in to My Business.
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the “User Settings” section, click Profile Administration.
- Click Add a new user.
- Enter the user’s first name, last name and phone number.
- Once the user begins registration, we’ll text this number a One Time Passcode during registration.
- This number can’t have an extension, and must be able to receive a text message.
- Enter the new user’s business email address.
- This email is used for account updates and order confirmations.
- Select a user role in the dropdown menu.
- Click Need help finding a role? for assistance on selecting the best role for each new user.
- If you want to grant additional access, check the boxes in the “Access Rights” section.
- Bill on Behalf of
- Machine to Machine / ThingSpace Manage
- Microsoft Office 365 (Limited Access)
- Name ID Services
- Push To Talk
- In the “Assign User” section, select Billing Structure in the dropdown menu.
- The Billing Structure option will apply to most customers.
- Check the box(es) next to the account(s) you want the user to access, or check Access to All Accounts.
- If you want to select from multiple accounts, enter an account in the “Filter” search area, and click Go.
- You can grant access to specific mobile numbers by clicking the small triangle next to the account number, and selecting each number.
- Click Submit.
Start adding new users in My Business now.